Take heed to this text
For over a decade, Robotics Enterprise Evaluate’s RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards have highlighted probably the most inventive and influential improvements from world wide which have superior the state of robotics. RBR invitations know-how, product, and companies suppliers to submit an entry for the 2023 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards.
The deadline for submission is January tenth, 2023. The entry kind is under, following the outline of the RBR50 awards and eligibility necessities. RBR is a sister publication of The Robotic Report.
Many Innovation Varieties
Robotics innovation can take many varieties – technological, enterprise, market, and funding – that act individually, or in confluence, to speed up robotics sector progress. The sources for robotics innovation may be know-how, product, and companies suppliers, but additionally teachers and researchers, governmental and personal enterprise growth teams, and the funding neighborhood.
1. Enterprise and Administration Innovation
Entries ought to describe enterprise and administration initiatives or practices that improve an organization’s industrial standing, foster robotics sector progress or enhance society. Progressive enterprise and administration classes embody:
- Management – Setting objectives and taking motion that ends in improved enterprise efficiency, outperforming the competitors, inspiring others, or different optimistic conclusions
- Market engagement – Actions that enhance the interplay between an organization and its clients, companions, or the robotics sector
- Enterprise fashions – Novel approaches for promoting robotics services or products, together with market growth, new product introduction, acquisitions and investments, and extra
- Social good – Initiatives that present a optimistic social profit corresponding to bettering sustainability, encouraging variety, rising office security, and supporting underserved teams or communities
2. Expertise, Product, and Providers Innovation
Submissions ought to describe progressive applied sciences or companies that entered the industrial market after January 2021.
- Major or Utilized Analysis – Analysis printed between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022 centered on robotics, automation and supporting applied sciences and strategies which can be anticipated to advance the industrial robotics sector
- Product Introduction – Progressive applied sciences and merchandise that have been launched and made accessible on the market to people, firms and different teams within the industrial, industrial, public sector, and client markets
- Providers Introduction – Consists of newly launched enterprise, engineering or know-how companies. Examples embody design, growth and manufacturing companies, authorized companies, and Robotics-as-a-Service choices
3. Software and Market Innovation
These RBR50 entries ought to function newly developed purposes for particular sectors that ship worth, present entry to new markets, or enhance efficiency over current approaches by bettering productiveness, rising high quality, decreasing prices, and many others. Markets embody:
- Building / demolition
- Protection / public security / safety
- Vitality / utilities
- Healthcare / medical / rehabilitation
- Retail / wholesale
- Provide chain / logistics
Advantages for RBR50 Honorees
The RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards presents a singular branding, advertising and marketing and training alternative. Advantages for RBR50 honorees embody:
- A press launch saying the winners of the 2023 RBR50 Innovation Awards can be despatched out over the wire, in addition to pushed via WTWH Media’s Robotics Group in depth know-how and enterprise social media channels.
- A searchable itemizing and profiles of the 2023 RBR50 Innovation Award winners can be hosted on Robotics Enterprise Evaluate. RBR50 winners can be cited as a part of ongoing robotics protection all year long.
- 2023 RBR50 Innovation Award winners can be included in a particular RBR50 Innovation Award publication produced by The Robotic Report to be inserted into Design World Journal as a print publication (40,000 circulation) and downloadable e-magazine.
For a searchable itemizing of the 2022 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards winners click on HERE.
To obtain The Robotic Report June 2022 Digital Version that includes the RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards click on HERE.
To be eligible for the 2023 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Award, the submission should confer with an innovation that was initiated, launched, or executed between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022. The chosen 2023 RBR50 honorees can be introduced in mid-April, 2023.
For questions relating to the 2023 RBR50 innovation awards, please contact Dan Kara or Steve Crowe