Take heed to this text
The Indy Autonomous Problem (IAC) returns to CES 2023 to push the boundaries of head-to-head autonomous racing and showcase the way forward for autonomous mobility. The IAC can have a big presence all through CES 2023 with the Autonomous Problem @ CES on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway on January 7 and an exhibit in partnership with the Indiana Financial Improvement Company (IEDC) within the LVCC West Corridor sales space #3601.
The racing will happen on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway on Saturday, January 7, that includes 9 groups searching for to interrupt autonomous racing world information. The Guidelines of the IAC Competitors include a single elimination match with a number of rounds of high-speed head-to-head passing matches with AV-21 racecars culminating in a championship spherical.
All CES attendees are welcome to attend the race occasion on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and expertise infield festivities with the IAC, together with a WatchZone with trackside viewing, concession areas, a DJ and extra.
The next college groups are competing within the Autonomous Problem @ CES 2023:
- AI Racing Tech – College of Hawai’i (Hawai’i), with the College of California, San Diego (California), Carnegie Mellon College (Pennsylvania), and College of California, Berkeley (California)
- Autonomous Tiger Racing – Auburn College (Alabama)
- Black & Gold Racing – Purdue College (Indiana)
- Cavalier Autonomous Racing – College of Virginia (Virginia)
- KAIST – Korea Superior Institute of Science and Expertise (South Korea)
- MIT-PITT-RW – Massachusetts Institute of Expertise (Massachusetts), College of Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania), Rochester Institute of Expertise (New York), College of Waterloo (Canada)
- PoliMOVE – Politecnico di Milano (Italy), College of Alabama (Alabama)
- TII EuroRacing – College of Modena and Reggio Emilia (Italy), Expertise Innovation Institute (United Arab Emirates)
- TUM Autonomous Motorsport – Technische Universität München (Germany)
On Saturday, January 7, 2023, Las Vegas Motor Speedway the time trials and elimination rounds start at 10 a.m. PST. This will likely be adopted by the stay broadcast of semi and remaining competitors rounds beginning at 1 PM PST. When you’re not in a position to attend the occasion stay, you’ll be able to watch the printed by way of a hyperlink accessible on the IAC web site.
The prior occasion passed off on the Texas Motor Speedway in November 2022, and the rebroadcast of that occasion is at present accessible to observe on-line.
About IAC: The Indy Autonomous Problem (IAC) organizes racing competitions amongst university-affiliated groups from all over the world to program totally autonomous racecars and compete in a collection of history-making occasions at iconic tracks. Based mostly in Indiana, the IAC is working to ascertain a hub for efficiency automation within the state and is harnessing the facility of progressive competitions to draw one of the best and the brightest minds from across the globe to additional state-of-the-art expertise within the security and efficiency of automated autos. The IAC began as a $1 million prize competitors with 31 college groups signing as much as compete greater than two years in the past, representing high engineering and expertise applications from 15 U.S. states and 10 international locations.